Do you take time to reflect on your performance?
If you don’t, now is a good time to start. Just slow down, back up, and take stock using this simple exercise, based on Gary Rolfe’s three questions, What? So what? and Now what?
- Look back over the past week and choose three experiences, or achievements, you’d like to reflect on.
- Ask the questions listed below.
- Use a journal to write down your answers. That’s more effective because it keeps your mind on track.
- You can do this on your own, or with a thinking partner.
- What? Write about the experience.
- So what? Think through what you learnt.
- Now what? Choose actions to make further progress.
Let me know how it works for you.